The Gerontological Nursing Association of Ontario (GNAO) is inviting proposals to present at our Biennial AGM & Conference: “Inspiring & Informing Healthy Aging”, to be held the evening of Thursday, April 23rd and during the day Friday, April 24th, 2020.
To express interest in presenting at the GNAO Conference, please submit an email including the following information:
- Full Name (please include all presenters)
- Contact information (address, email and phone)
- Indicate if you are a current GNAO member
- Indicate if you are requesting a Poster presentation or Oral presentation
- Title of Presentation
- Summary of Presentation (consider how it relates to the theme of the conference)
Remittance and Acceptance:
- Please submit your email including the above listed information to email@example.com. You will receive an email notification that your submission was received.
- Prospective presenters will be notified via email of the status of their proposal by February 24th, 2020.
- Concurrent sessions are 50 minutes in length, allowing 10 minutes for questions and evaluations
- All presenters will be required to register and pay the conference registration fee. This fee includes all sessions, lunch and conference materials
- Final presentations must be submitted via email by April 6th, 2020 in PowerPoint to firstname.lastname@example.org
All submissions are due by January 31st, 2020
For further details, see attached document. If you have any questions about the conference submission process or require any additional information, please send your query to:
Melanie Kelly at email@example.com or
Kim Ritchie at firstname.lastname@example.org