GNAO Membership Information Form
Why Join GNAO?
Support political advocacy initiatives – locally, provincially and nationally
- Enhance your nursing leadership by engaging in board and executive activities
- Participate in educational events for ongoing professional knowledge development in the field of gerontology
- Keep abreast of current issues and trends through Perspectives, the online peer-reviewed journal of the CGNA
- Earn CL hours for renewing your GNC(C)
- Membership with GNAO includes automatic membership in the Canadian Gerontological Nursing Association (CGNA)
The mission of the Gerontological Nursing Association Ontario is to make a positive difference in the lives of older people and the nurses who care for them.
Join GNAO Today!
Apply online! click here, or, for more information on GNAO, fill out the request form included below.